
Today was such an awesome day! This morning when Marley first saw her Easter basket she kind of just looked at it with a big goofy grin on her face, like she was thinking "this is for me?!" Of course the bubbles were the biggest hit, but I knew that would be the case. (: We had yummy Easter dinner, and I tell you what, this child can eat some collards! LOL maybe it's a Southern thing, I was talking to my friend from OH and she didn't even know what they were. Besides the collards we had homemade mac&cheese, green beans, ham, and potato salad. It was all so good, but my mom and grandma were the cooks, so it couldn't have been anything but amazing. (:

After dinner we hid eggs in the backyard for Marley to find. I didn't really expect her to be that interested, (or that good lol) but she totally rocked it and found all the eggs like a pro. We actually had to do two seperate hunts because she loved it so much! The rest of the day we spent lounging around coloring in the new coloring books and feasting on m&m's. Oh how I love holidays (:
No comments:
Post a Comment