5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today. I know I sure did! Yesterday my boyfriend surprised me by taking my car to be cleaned and detailed (oh it needed it lol), and this morning my mom surprised me by coming and taking Marley to breakfast so I could sleep in. (: I also got some yummy candy and a sweet card from my own wonderful Mommy (:

Thursday I got my very first handmade Mother's Day present when I went to pick Marley up from daycare. Let me tell you, I think it's the most beautiful flower I've ever seen in my entire life; and I cried like a baby when I read the poem, lol.
My beautiful card

The sweet poem that made me cry

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, my camera decided it didn't feel like cooporating, so this is the best I could get. (:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day! Hey, I have been meaning to tell you, I have some cool pictures of us when we were silly and young, so if you have an email you want me to send them to, just let me know and I will get them them to you.

    ReplyDelete