I don't know who is doing this, but there seems to be a time-warp button that someone keeps hitting. This is a picture of Marley last year on her very first day of daycare. (18 months old)

Now on Tuesday she'll be going into the *gasp* Older Two's class and actually doing Pre-School things. No more play all day, it's time to get down to business... butbutbut.... I'm not ready for her to be an "older" two, heck, I'm not even ready for her to be TWO!!!! The next thing you know she's going to think she can go ahead and turn three... Ummm, no, not gonna fly, Marley, that's quite enough growing out of you!!


Yeah, you hear it all the time, but it does go by fast!
ReplyDeleteyou have no idea how much i agree with this. I think i get on the verge of tears at least once a day when i look down at my "TODDLER"!!!! who's supposed to still be a baby!!!! WHY?!!! I feel like i'm missing it all. and i don't know where i was.
ReplyDelete