Today was Marley's second day staying dry the entire time she was at daycare (woohoo happydance yayyayyay) so we went to Marble Slab to celebrate. I let Marley choose the flavor she wanted (pink lol) and if she wanted any toppings mixed in... Nope, just ice cream (: Then of course we had to stop by Gaboo's for a quick swim in the pool and a delicious breakfast for supper, lol. Marley loved it all, and I kid you not, the child ate three helpings of grits! I don't know where she puts all that food! (:6.10.2009
Ice Cream!!
Today was Marley's second day staying dry the entire time she was at daycare (woohoo happydance yayyayyay) so we went to Marble Slab to celebrate. I let Marley choose the flavor she wanted (pink lol) and if she wanted any toppings mixed in... Nope, just ice cream (: Then of course we had to stop by Gaboo's for a quick swim in the pool and a delicious breakfast for supper, lol. Marley loved it all, and I kid you not, the child ate three helpings of grits! I don't know where she puts all that food! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YEAH!!!! that's great news. hope she keeps it up. and i really really want icecream now. oh boy that looks good. also... love the new pic of you guys on your profile. very cute.
ReplyDelete