6.08.2009

My Heart in a Picture

I was looking through all of my pictures on the computer to see which ones I wanted to print, and I came across this one. This is Marley and my grandmother on Halloween '08, and I must say, this is my favorite.picture.ever!!!! The bond between these two is unbelieveable, they love each other so much, and I'm sooooo greatful for the both of them. My grandmother has been there for me all my life, she's been my rock through so many hard times, never once judging me, always supporting me in everything I did. When I think of the kind of person I want to be, I think of her. She sees no bad in people, always tries to find the good, everyone else's needs always come before her own, and you'll never hear her complain about one single thing. She's the strongest woman I know. She's suffered through and finally won her battle against breast cancer, and it didn't slow her down one bit. She's my hero, and I couldn't ask for a better grandmother for myself, or a better great-grandmother for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment