Today me, Marley, Ashley, and Jacob went to see Dora LIVE!! It was so much fun, Ashley and I were worried that it wouldn't really hold the kid's attention for long, but boy were we wrong!! Both of them had a wonderful time, and I must admit, I was grooving to the songs myself. (: My very favorite part was when Diego (Dora's cousin) came out... Oh my goodness, I swear to you it sounded like a Jonas Brothers concert for preschoolers, all the little girls went WILD!!! If anyone has a Dora fan of their own, I totally recommend going to see this show, it was adorable, interactive, and most of all, FUN!!7.29.2009
Dora LIVE
Today me, Marley, Ashley, and Jacob went to see Dora LIVE!! It was so much fun, Ashley and I were worried that it wouldn't really hold the kid's attention for long, but boy were we wrong!! Both of them had a wonderful time, and I must admit, I was grooving to the songs myself. (: My very favorite part was when Diego (Dora's cousin) came out... Oh my goodness, I swear to you it sounded like a Jonas Brothers concert for preschoolers, all the little girls went WILD!!! If anyone has a Dora fan of their own, I totally recommend going to see this show, it was adorable, interactive, and most of all, FUN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's so fun. i can't wait for isaiah to get big enough to do it.
ReplyDeleteAhh Dora!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I really miss that little brown gyal! My youngest loved Dora and we used to watch together all the time. Now he is 8 and into big boys stuff. No more Dora :-(
These moments are so precious, they are engraved on my heart.
Marley is beautiful and two is precious!!