7.06.2009

These Two Girls...

Are AMAZING
This is a picture I took yesterday of my sister and Marley at our cookout. I love how they're looking at each other, you can almost see the love shared between them. Amanda aka Gaga *Marley renamed her (:* is such a wonderful aunt. She was the person who bought me a pregnancy test, the first one to feel Marley kick, the person to cry her eyes out when she found out I was having a girl, the person waiting in the nursery after Marley was delivered, the person who came to the hospital every.single.day to love on Marley, the first person I ever left Marley with, the list goes on and on... They have such an amazing bond that will never be broken.
I named Marley after my grandma (MARgaret) and my mom (hayLEY) and her middle name is Kathleen, which is also Amanda's middle name. I'm honored to have Amanda for a sister, and Marley is truly blessed to have such an amazing aunt.

2 comments:

  1. what a great photograph and what a lucky little girl. She sounds like a super duper aunt and i'm so glad you have someone like that in your life. you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete