2.01.2009
Bubbles
Today Marley, Amanda, and I went to Target to look for cake pans for Marley's birthday party. They didn't have the ones I was looking for, but we did find a Bubble Machine! So we pay for the toy and decide to go walk around the mall for a bit... Big mistake! First off, the dang bubble thing weighs at least 5 pounds, not to mention the HUGE jug of bubbles we got to go with it. So we're lugging around all this stuff when Marley spots the Merry-Go-Round...Greaaat... She rides one ride (the thing seriously lasts 5 friggin minutes btw) and by then Amanda and I are ready to go, so I pick Marley up and I swear to you, people probably thought I was trying to kidnap her the way she screamed and cried to get down. We were quite a site, just imagine me holding a VERY upset little girl who is by now not only screaming but also kicking and flailing to get down and get back on the Merry-Go-Round, and then Amanda hauling this massive bubble machine and enough bubbles to last all summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment