2.04.2009

Emotional

With Marley's 2nd birthday a little over a month away I'm really beginning to see just how fast time flies. It seems like I'm taking this birthday a lot harder than I did her 1st, maybe because 2 just seems so big to me! This time last year she was still very much a baby, and now I just can't believe the beautiful little person she's becoming.

I've decided on her "theme" for her party, and I can't wait to start getting things for it. I'm really excited about how it will turn out, I just hope I can get the cake right lol. Now if I could only decide on a present then everything would be perfect!

Now here are some pictures from her 1st birthday just to show how much she's grown up over the past year!

Look how little she was!!
Her cake was soooo yummy! Her very own cake (: And just what am I supposed to do with this?!
Hmmmm, not bad I.LOVE.CAKE!!!!




4 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and yes, a lot happens in a year!!! How fun, I am excited to see pictures of this birthday, and if you made that cake, I am way jealous of you cake making skills. I tried to make a pirate ship cake for Jonah's first birthday and it was a disaster. I had to run to the store last minute and buy one that barely made it to the party before all the friends came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously though, did you make that cake? it's incredible. you've got talent. they really do change so fast. Isaiah is almost 7 months and i feel like everything is so different all ready. he's not even a baby. they get too big too darn fast. what's the theme for this year? good luck with it. looks like you throw an awesome party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL no, I didn't make the cake. I wish I was that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so damn cute! I love her cake its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete