Ahh, the infamous pink chair. Who would have thought it would be the one thing I've been searching for to hold my daughter's attention for more than 5 minutes. Apparently I was looking in the wrong section of the stores, her favorite thing wouldn't be among the toys, it would be with the furniture... The day we brought it home she didn't eat her lunch until almost 1:30; (we usually have lunch around noon) not because she wasn't hungry, but because that meant she had to get out of the "pink dare". I'd tell her it was time to eat and she'd get up and take two steps before realizing she was out of the chair. Then she'd get this look of panic and bolt back to it as fast as she could. And when we leave the house we have to say "bye bye pink chair, see you later"... So thank you, Gaboo for this awesome gift, Marley L.O.V.E.S it (:2.09.2009
Chair
Ahh, the infamous pink chair. Who would have thought it would be the one thing I've been searching for to hold my daughter's attention for more than 5 minutes. Apparently I was looking in the wrong section of the stores, her favorite thing wouldn't be among the toys, it would be with the furniture... The day we brought it home she didn't eat her lunch until almost 1:30; (we usually have lunch around noon) not because she wasn't hungry, but because that meant she had to get out of the "pink dare". I'd tell her it was time to eat and she'd get up and take two steps before realizing she was out of the chair. Then she'd get this look of panic and bolt back to it as fast as she could. And when we leave the house we have to say "bye bye pink chair, see you later"... So thank you, Gaboo for this awesome gift, Marley L.O.V.E.S it (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so stinkin cute! i love that story.
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome chair! I want one for me.
ReplyDeleteOk that is precious! Seriously! I ♥ Marley!
ReplyDelete