I just can't think of anything else I'd rather see on a hot day than this cute kid in an adorable bathing suit with a juice box, all set to go to the pool.
I can't believe how brave Marley is in the pool this summer. She jumps right in and "swims" (it looks like she's running in the water lol too funny) around all by herself. *with waterwings of course* Oh and check out her super-cool flip-flops, she loves them because they're just like Mama's (:
I can't believe how brave Marley is in the pool this summer. She jumps right in and "swims" (it looks like she's running in the water lol too funny) around all by herself. *with waterwings of course* Oh and check out her super-cool flip-flops, she loves them because they're just like Mama's (:

what a cute swim suit. i wish they'd make those in adult size. compared to kids our suits are kinda boring. no ruffles, skirts, or anything really fun.
ReplyDelete